Nutrition Life Strategies respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information only in the ways disclosed in this statement or at the time of collection. This statement applies solely to information collected by or provided to Nutrition Life Strategies.
Our Commitment to You
Nutrition Life Strategies is committed to protecting and managing personally identifiable information you share with us — any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address and telephone number. Clients are very important to us and we want to know who you are, but also to protect the privacy of the information you give us. All of the Nutrition Life Strategies website can be visited without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
- We will do our best to maintain the accuracy of personal information you supply to us.
- We will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your prior permission or unless ordered to do so by a court of law.
- We will only use the information in the context of your nutritional consulting arrangement.
Nutrition Life Strategies collects web analytics information about your visit to our website using Google Analytics. We use this information for statistical purposes to make our site more accessible to visitors and the information we collect is not provided to any other third party. The types of information that may be collected include:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The Internet address of the website used to gain access to our site.
- The type of web browsing software and operating system you are using to view our site.
- The date and time you accessed our site.
- The pages you visit on our site.
- The amount of time spent on the site.
There are various forms that are available to complete via our website for those interested in becoming a client. These forms ask for contact information (phone, address and email address), as well as detailed information regarding past and present medical information, symptoms of illness, and family medical history. All personal information collected is used only to assess your current health and nutritional status, and formulate dietary and supplement recommendations. Contact information from these forms is used to communicate with you and, at times, to provide you with information that you request. At no time will personal medical or health information be shared or made available to any person, company or other third party without your prior written permission.
Change in Terms of Privacy
Legal Use of This Website
You may access, download and print materials on this website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may NOT modify, crop, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website without first obtaining written consent from Nutrition Life Strategies. In addition, you may NOT use the materials or information found on this website by posting them to other websites, or in a networked environment without first obtaining written consent from Nutrition Life Strategies.
Permission to Copy and Distribute
Articles, blog entries, video content and other information will be occasionally posted on this website that are authored by various individuals, as well as by Barbara Rodgers. Nutrition Life Strategies requires that the following be adhered to when reproducing or redistributing such information found on our website:
- Articles may be copied and redistributed provided the full document is used with no modifications, including author citations and copyright information.
- If attached to or redistributed via email, it must conform to the US Federal CAN-SPAM ACT of 2003.
- Your website or other publication must NOT contain any illegal, immoral, defamatory, derogatory, harassing, harmful, threatening, obscene, pornographic, racial or ethnic questionable material, or depict sexual situations.
- Reproductions or redistributions can NOT used in a context that promotes discrimination on the basis of race, sex, sexual preference, national origin, ethnicity, nationality, disability, or religious preference.
- Re-use of information can NOT be used on a web site or in a publication that contains any material that violates a patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, confidential information, or other property rights of any third party.
Third Party Websites, Content, Products and Services
Nutrition Life Strategies may provide links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of our site.
Nutrition Life Strategies is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on third party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics and policies before you use them.
Nutrition Life Strategies is not responsible for third party content accessible through our site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements. You understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party.
You agree that Nutrition Life Strategies is not responsible for (1) the quality of third party products or services; and (2) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services, and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services.
You agree that Nutrition Life Strategies is not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur from dealing with a third party.
You understand and agree that nutritional counseling services may include but are not limited to assessment of your health and nutrition status; dietary, supplement, and exercise recommendations; and education.
You understand and agree that you may choose to follow or disregard any advice offered to you and that your health and decisions you make regarding your healthcare are ultimately your own responsibility.
Barbara Rodgers is the sole proprietor of Nutrition Life Strategies and is not a medical doctor. The consultations and recommendations you will receive are considered alternative and complimentary to services performed by state licensed practitioners of the healing arts. Furthermore, you agree that recommendations offered to you will be reviewed with a licensed physician.
Limitations of Liability
Barbara Rodgers or Nutrition Life Strategies shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using, modifying, contributing, copying, distributing, or downloading materials from its website. You agree to hold Nutrition Life Strategies harmless from, and you covenant not to sue Nutrition Life Strategies or Barbara Rodgers for, any claims based on using the website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Nutrition Life Strategies, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the website.
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the website shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. You and Nutrition Life Strategies agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
Copyright / Trademark
Copyright Nutrition Life Strategies. All rights reserved.
Other names appearing on the website may be copyright or trademarks of their respective owners.
Download a PDF version of these policies: NLS Privacy Disclosure and Disclaimer